Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How I should Feel.



Do you remember this: (Rage)?

Well amidst all it all, according to DC's color spectrum, this particular shade of blue should be what one could and SHOULD be adamant in times when fearful nights come about. It's no big secret... absence brings forth a VERY intimidating possibility. Another sense of 'what ifs' or 'short story with tragic endings' kind of innuendo.

But if I am able to do it again like before. If I am to send out my positive best, I have to believe that there is HOPE.

Let's abstain at the notion that it is not my favorite color, not my favorite corps, but the message is rather  poetic and pretty true. And no, I won't recite their power speech, but I will keep it in close in regards to thoughts. Canon. Adept.

Somewhere down the road, soon or later (HOPING sooner), we will weave again.

No comments:

Post a Comment