Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tsum-Tsum: Spider-Woman


This is definitely not a norm for my collecting endeavor. Part of my Spoils of 2016, Tsum-Tsum Jess over here is getting reviewed because she is Jessica Drew. Otherwise, I'll pass up on looking at this. But Spider-Woman, you know I love you like that.





I don't know what Tsum-Tsums are supposed to be. They look like... limbless hamsters? Anyways, I'm sure it's quite obvious from the pictures that Tsum Spider-Woman is made out of stuffed toy material; she's plushy. They tried to retain some of her costume aesthetics with the limitations given. And by all means, they did a fine enough job. When I first got her, it took me a moment to figure out that she was Spider-Woman and not Iron-Man with "elvis hair".


Not including Bishoujos(Original/SDCC Exclusive), Toybiz Marvel Legends, and OLD OLD Toybiz, and Select(I haven't opened, but I plan to), these are my Spider-Woman paraphernalia. I plan on venturing out pass the Marvel Legends numbers with my Jessica Drew selection. I will be dedicating a shelf to her some time here and yes, the Tsum will be in there.
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment