Thursday, July 28, 2016

My July Spoils


So July was definiltey a pretty decent month. Well to be honest, it was more in line with my reading material than anything else(as if I have time for any of that). I did gain a few POPs here (Gwen, Harley, and Diana) in terms of figures and as the picture above shows, I gained another statue of Rin and then we have the MAIN attraction for July: Playarts KAI Fran! Having been reviewing a couple of Playarts pre Kai definitely winds me up for this figure! Excited beyond belief!

At any rate, I have my crosshairs for a couple of things like the Marvel Legends Spider-Man and X-Men; also, I have a couple of preorders making their way soon and THEN September is a big month for a gamer!

Keep a look out for those! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment