Friday, December 7, 2012

Mass Effect Trilogy


This. Although I may already own ME2 and ME3, I couldn't resist buying this because not only will it have ME1, but also the idea and the thought of having it is, well.... orgasmic! It's a Mass Effect fan must and it's freakin enamoring beyond belief!


The Back and front design outside the sleeve. The most aesthetic thing about it is that they added Normandy in this piece. And here's another rather humorous fact, this Normandy on the back of the cover is almost an immaculate size of the Normandy I bought sometime ago; which I thought would be a lot bigger (Normandy Model)!!!


And this is what it looks like when you open sesame! I know this is total geek fest for those who are avid fans of Mass Effect, but the whole N7 insignia on this inside... well.... exhilarating if I do say so myself!


If one opens it more, this is the true core beauty of it. The trilogy are all in one package! I do have to say that if I just want to have a ME trilogy day/s I am allotted such tandem. I can now play them back to back from the beginning to the end with very little interval in between because I have all three now!!!! Boo YA!!!!

My CE edition of Mass Effect 3 is in display.

Anyways.... that's it for now! I can't express just how elated I am with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment