Monday, November 12, 2012

Normandy Model


Wow! A Normandy Ship model from the game itself!!! Isn't it breath taking!!!



So my rather sarcastic tone behind my words there just reflects the fact that I must've misconstrued the exact measurement of this said model. It's rather TINY! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it because it's a nice addition to my rogue of Mass Effect decor. HOWEVER ...


See what I mean? Kind of makes me laugh, but I'm not a spoil sport. It works out just fine considering that once again it adds something to my rather empty Mass Effect shelf. So suffice to say, I'm not complaining that much. But for the price I paid for it, I was hoping that it would at least be bigger than Garrus' sniper gun!

Well, anyways. Tali'Zorah, you coming out soon?!

No comments:

Post a Comment