Friday, December 7, 2012

Currently Playing:


I'm finally getting into the Retaking Omega DLC from Mass Effect 3. So far, it's not bad. Though there are some things I wish could change, but that would be the topic on my DLC review. I hope I can get it in this month so perhaps I could put it in the video games of 2012. Perhaps.

'Kamea Shepard'
Yes, I'm not playing as my regular Shepard in this DLC. I'm using my female one for reasons that I cannot access it on my 'Lucifer Shepard' because I am still very early in the game. I was going to wait, but I couldn't. So here I am playing my female Shepard into the Omega catharsis plan!

We Have Aria...

.... and Nyreen. 
Yes, one of the qualms I have in this game is that there are no Tali, No Garrus, No NORMANDY crew. Small gripe I have, regardless, I still have a premature perception since... I'm still not done with the DLC as I have stated! But a female Turian, finally? 

And one more thing... Mass Effect will be a buzz in my blog for a few posts or two!




No comments:

Post a Comment