Friday, January 10, 2014

Random Spoils of 2013

It goes to show that I appreciated everything I received this past Christmas. These ones I'm about to show off may not be my favorite, but they do serve as a means to say that I am indeed lucky and blessed and in this collecting endeavor, I am VERY lucky.


Yes. Cups. I won't be using these at all to drink. I know, what a waste. But I have enough Marvel cups lying around so these can remain as collector's item until needed otherwise.


I remember these kind of Batman figures from way back when. The Batman Animated series spawned a plethora of Batman figures that I think would fall under peg warmers in this day and age. Sadly, while this one is indeed somewhat cool, it still has the same articulation as the Batman back then with less functions. So Nolan's Dark Knight got no love from your locally and common toy suppliers huh? 


Iron Man is the equivalent of Batman when it comes to quantity and sometimes lacking quality in regards to toys. Stark himself has enough peg warmers that it is kind of sickening; mostly merchandise from Iron Man 3(wonder why?). Well, these are not coming out of the box, rather they will remain inside their respected box as a display case, more or less. Kind of cool but lacking articulation as well, but again, I won't' be playing with them anyways so that part doesn't matter.

There are a few more to talk about when it comes to my 2013 gifts. Stay tuned for this blog might explode for January's duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment