Sunday, October 20, 2013

Currently Playing:

Marvel Alliance
I wish it was a Spider-Woman game! Yeah right!

Final Fantasy I
Iron Man 3 the Official Game
So all of the games above I am playing in my iPhone. While I'm not avidly playing them like I do my console games(I don't play games as fervently as I used to anyways), they are a bit of a time consumer when I am out and about and killing time. None of them are ground breaking games but they are somewhat worthy of the time allotted! Iron Man 3 is like a Stark version of temple run while the other two are turn based rpgs. Though I have some major qualms with the Marvel one since it is more or less a gimmick to make money....

"V.V" and Kamea
Now this game has my attention(as sparse as it is) in gaming. D2 may have lost a few points when they took out a few things that the third and fourth one made(Monster weapon! The Monster riding does not fit my battle style!!!! Or aesthetics for that matter) adequate for my liking, it's still a good game. The return of the trio bodes really well and the chemistry is still refreshing as it was ten years ago! Some job classes are still needed, but I have a feeling I'll forget about some of them with the newest additions and the reviving of old classes and monsters.


Insanity can still pervade all over the place, but still missing a few more things that made Disgaea 3 and Disgaea 4 fantastic! But again, a really addicting game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment