Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Holiday Prospects!


Ever since the purchase of Mari Illustrious Makinami, I have been enamored by Figma toys! They are on the small scale side but what they offer for their stature is more than enough to satisfy! Asuka, being my number one favorite Evangelion character(Mari being number two), it would only be justified if I get the Figma version of her someday 'SOON' or for the Holidays!


I'm a fan of Playarts Kai; I'm a fan of this alternate version of Wonder Woman. My "DC shelf" is lacking some zest so hopefully with her 'possible' addition it would add a bit more vibrancy in a rather mundane space in my more than exuberant Game Room.


I like this character. He has been an X-Man since the 'beginning' of the "All New X-Men". He has cool powers, he looks absolutely intimidating, that and I need to clutter up my already abundant Marvel Legend collection(that part was sarcasm, I have to make room for him!).


She would indeed be my first S.H. Figuarts in my collection. Only deemed right if it's Sailor Moon. Yes, I'm a fan of Sailor Moon(DUH!). Say any more and I'll punish you!


Her name is Rin Tohsaka. She is wearing red and black, skirt, thigh high stockings, black hair, and she is apparently really cynical and bitchy. Other than that, I know NOTHING about her anime, her character, and what she does. She looks cool though. I like her name and SHE IS Figma!


Yes. Catwoman playarts. She's in the list because .... well it's Catwoman. Though she has been in the list for a while now. Getting her farther down the road won't hurt anyone.


Yukiko Amagi was a fun character to use. She is also Figma! Cool outfit! But other than that, I know nothing about her as well. I'm a bit more informed with her compared to Rin though.


Like I need anymore MLs to clutter up my Game Room. But come on! It's freaking Dr. Doom!!! One of the most nefarious and versatile villain of the Marvel Universe! That and he is on a frugal price point so... And he would be my second male on the wish list.


Oh Yes. She would be a prime testament of my 'love' for a certain preference. I would get her in a heart beat but, she is in the same hefty price tag as a Hot Toy! So yeah. She would be a REALLY SWEET icing on the cake. I wish I was rich. HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment