Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Eternal"


Last year's dedication picture was a bit different. First and foremost, that picture was from a few years back. This one right here is a bit more recent and with an addition to our 'humble home'.

I don't have enough words to truly describe or even summarize what my life is when I'm with you. In all of my hobbies and all of my frivolous rantings, none of it would truly have a meaning if I didn't have THIS by my side.

Another year. To Many more and with a very special someone by our side. =)

Life May have some pretty whimsical way to dictate things but one thing is for sure, it also has the blessings that I receive everyday.

To everyday then. To the many smiles and bliss that you bring to my Life.

"Don't worry about tomorrow, We Are Eternal."

No comments:

Post a Comment