Saturday, July 20, 2013

"The Evolution of Wolverine"

Found this neat little thing about Mr. Canucklehead here: Gizmodo(linked through FB)


I had that figure "Fang" once. 

"Black"! And Look! Daken's outfit in 1980!

Nostalgia! But that 'Noseless'... ugh!

I was one of the negative feedback in regards to noseless. Not a huge fan of the movie outfit either.

These were the Wolverine attire I could care less about the most.

Astonishing I dig. I was never a fan of Ultimate storyline.

YES! The X-Force outfit!

They should utilize his X-Force more. It FITS him more adequately than yellow and blue.

And I'm not sure who drew the said art above but it's astonishing to say the least! I got it from the same page. And yes, Logan leaves his door unlocked at night. Though I would fathom that his igloo has a lock, suffice to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment