Saturday, July 20, 2013

Marvel Legends: Klaw Sucks.

Ulysses Klaw
I am well aware that Marvel and DC both have a myriad of E-Listers on their roster both villains and heroes alike. Hell, I'll be the first one to admit that I even like some of these said E-Listers. But there are some characters that JUST don't deserve the light of day and Klaw is one of these abhorrent characters. Suffice to say he did get that certain light since he did end up on the Marvel Legends line up with Hasbro's revived Legends series. Sucks. I don't know or care to know anything about this guy. His first name is cool. "Ulysses" however is too prestige of a name for this A-hole to have. However, I did give this guy a bit too much attention to day... and this is the fruit of my labor:

KLAW vs EVERYONE BETTER THAN HIM

Abomination vs Klaw
Now I'm no big Abomination fan, but this is something I'd like to see. Talk about 'smashed'.

Carnage vs Klaw
Talk about Maximum Carnage. Although Klaw may have something Carnage doesn't like and that is sound distortions, let's be honest, Kletus Kassidy is a serial killer in a symiote. That equals Carnage for sure. Klaw would be so hacked and slashed that he won't be allowed a second life even in comic book ordinance!

Constrictor vs Klaw
Now there will be no sensual tentacle bondage here at all! All there is constricting and taking his ability to breathe within that ugly and creepy mug. 

Deadpool vs Klaw
Deadpool may have a very obscure sense of humor but I would laugh every time I see him drop this guy. Wade would probably be REALLY gory with it too.

Deathstrike vs Klaw


 Klaw may have something for women, but the one thing that he doesn't get reciprocated is that women don't flock on his side. The ones who do are probably just as lame and lack of aesthetics like him. Deathstrike would oblige to rip his life to a painful and agonizing death every second that she gets. This will be a deviant death to Yuriko's standards.

Green Goblin vs Klaw
Norman Osborn is probably going to be doing him a favor by handing him a pumpkin bomb. Nothing like brewing up a good pumpkin to blow up a useless character.

Iron man vs Klaw
Nothing about this pairing is even a semblance of justice for both characters. Tony Stark is too damn good to be put next to him. Basically, Klaw is out of his league. But always nice to see Iron Man lay down the law.

Rulk vs Klaw
Yeah. Rulk smash. Enough said.

Spider-Woman vs Klaw
As I was mentioning, Klaw is lame. So lame that he is inept to handle a bound and gagged damsel. Talk about a deviant match, this one for sure may be sensual to a certain preference, but in the end it would be to Klaw's humiliation.

Spider-Man vs Klaw
If Spidey ever had to snap again like the whole 'Back in Black' story line, it should be implemented on Klaw. But hell, Spider-Man's too good of a character to be fighting Klaw. 

Terrax vs Klaw
I would fathom that Terrax holds a grudge with the notion that this inadequate was part of his BAF toy line. I'd be pretty livid myself. Off with this guy's head!

Venom vs Klaw
I was never a huge fan of the McGargan Venom though his action figure aberration was pretty damn cool! Though Klaw over here doesn't concur. 

Wolverine vs Klaw
Shredded in every axis known to man. Since Logan is in his X-Force duds he would have no qualms ending Klaw's pathetic existence. Berserker Barrage! 


Hard to imagine I didn't use anymore of my toys to beat up on this guy. Though at a certain point it would've been redundant! That and putting Onslaught or all of my Iron Men to beat up on this guy would've been WAY too much work for my liking. Though it was fun. Sadly, the guy did find a place in my Villain shelf #2 .... in the back corner which I'm sure one can see. I'll probably take him down when I am in need of space for better people. Klaw is just a filler and a MUST to complete Terrax.

No comments:

Post a Comment