Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mordin Solus: "Someone Else Might've Gotten It Wrong"

BigBadToyStore
As I have listed off in my recent post(Minor Addition), I was planning on getting this one in my collection in some way or the other. Well, in good grace here he is, Mordin Solus! Or a bust form of him anyways(Hey Square Enix! How about a playarts Kai of the rest of the crew, huh?! You guys made 15 Sephiroths why not at least ONE of each of the Normandy crew?!). Honestly, if they made a bit more Mordin product, I'd probably get most of them(taking in the notion that they are to my liking) since Mordin is one character that I am enamored by! For a myriad of reasons, so this bust is a GREAT addition!


As expected from a bust, there isn't much to go of in regards to 'posing' or 'articulation'. The only real thing one can get out of that is the removable 'head piece' that Mordin wears and from my memory, he NEVER took off in the game. I think his other alternate outfits had this apparatus in it.


The details are pretty close to immaculate. He retains the scars in his bust form that he 'proudly' carries in the game. A true show that this Salarian isn't just some pijack scientist! He is from an elite force of this particular alien race. Though I do wish he has his arms doing some famous 'pondering' posture. Of course that would mean that this wouldn't be the 'frugal' price it would've been if more material was added. Still happy with it though.


But this little saying makes it Mordin authentic(it was already, but I'm just saying)! His famous and rather cathartic quote makes this piece just Right; any other less words in the bust would get it wrong.


Added to my Mass Effect shelf, it sure adds more 'color' to it. I'm thoroughly elated and not to mention it adds a less than awkward stance to my oddball (and rather dwarf like) Normandy! Anyways, that's that for now! Check that off the list and let's see where else we are going with this month in regards to addition to my Red Game Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment