Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Minor Addition


In the gamut of things, it's not entirely a HUGE update, but it is what I would consider prominent in regards to the events that had transpired. I think it's a better fit.

The Red Game Room

Honestly, it's like 'where's waldo' innuendo. But again, anyone avid enough in my game room can spot it right away. Lately however, it's just been me and the 'others' in my fortress of solitude so being able to astutely point it out will be more of a challenge for most.

But just to add a bit more 'flavor' to this post, I do have some in my field of vision for June. Trying to limit my prey, but one can almost always go for the whole Moderation.

-Mordin Solus Bust:
Bioware store

Ah yes. One of my favorite Mass Effect characters. I'm not terribly enamored by busts, but this one serves some sort of compliment. That and this:


-Venom Diamond Select:



I have been ambivalent if I should add this bad boy into my collection. While I have always thought he was awesome and touches on a few years of Venom's lore with just one figure, I have a plethora of Symbiotes already festering within my game room. Suffice to say, I'm out of room and I already have a Venom Marvel Select(the ultimates version). But again, this is a must for someone who used to be a very hardcore fanatic of the symbiote adorning dude! And it's probably going to be the first Select that I will open.

- Iron Man 3 Legends Ultron(Wow, that's a long title):


For the sake of completion, he is a must. I'm not entirely too enthused with the character, however, he holds the head of the Iron Monger and right now since I have all four, it looks rather asinine to have a headless Monger in my "Iron Men" shelf. I might find him before June, but the month is closing in so I might just have to complete that wave in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment