Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"Silence"


Rage: Silence.

Masterless: Not your style. I am well aware.

Rage: Not trying to abate the situation, are you?

Masterless: Should I?

Rage: Perhaps the question is, need you?

Masterless: That is for you to decipher.

Rage: Oh, I am well aware. The one who claims destitution is now gallivanting as a role model. One who is inextricably walking the path of a different few nights; for a few time unforgotten.

Masterless: Is that impatience speaking? Wandering again in the confines of nothingness seeking refuge in victories of the past?

Rage: The past?

Masterless: Did I say it wrong?

Rage: I am learning to seek things. I am learning to understand that amidst all of promises, there is a moment(or few) where they won't be there.

Masterless: And you don't scoff at that silence?

Rage: It's not so much silence; it's just a different hymn.

Masterless: I know that gesture. Speaking of 'silence'. Or lack of...

Rage: Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment