Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Marvel Legends 3.75'

The New Avengers Combo!

Just feel like showing off some of these Marvel 'mini Legends' that I oh so Adore! I have a lot of them, but thought I'll just showcase my particular favorite ones. 

These two....

Never been a couple, but interesting to me.

And of course with the arrival of Marvel's Avenger movie, Thanos' reign is becoming a bit more mainstream. Suffice to say, as I have mentioned before, his makeover will probably be getting a whole hell of a lot of toy bombardment when the movie arrives (2015?). But it's always good to go back and enjoy where his roots came from... and yes, we are all well aware that his outfit doesn't look entirely deep into the 'Titan menacing look' with that outfit, but still, it's classic and it's nostalgic! That and the whole Infinity Gauntlet, which I believe is where the movie will be heading to with the 'Mind Gem' being part of the first Avenger... Let's just say it holds plenty of nostalgia for a lot of comic book nerds. Myself included.


Well the last one coming in will be my favorite variation/s of the X-Force team that was led by Wolverine (now being led by Psylocke in the new incarnation of the X-Force; haven't been reading on comic books lately). I sure miss X-23 and Domino in that team... 

No comments:

Post a Comment