Monday, October 1, 2012

Rise Against The Avengers... and (not) Survive.


Song: Survive
Artis: Rise Against
Theme: The Avengers


So this is my fourth (well fifth, but the other one I made is for a special someone that will never go public) Music Video that deals with the newly Blu Ray released Phenomenon, Marvel's The Avengers. I can't exactly describe just how much the movie is the pinnacle of Super Hero/es Movie. It is (In My humble Opinion) The best Comic Book movie by date.

Now it is by its right fallible, but no movie can be perfect, but with a legendary Team Icon put into the big screen, an exhilarating casts (both well known and not so much), a good spin of comedy, action, and drama... Special Effects that adheres to the capability of what Marvelous things the Super Heroes can do.... well it only spells a mixture of what we call 'Spectacular' and/or 'Amazing'.

So... I enjoyed making this Music Video! I hope my illusive fans will concur with the work I have put into it!!! (Truthfully, it wasn't that tedious, just intricate at times).

No comments:

Post a Comment