Friday, September 28, 2012

Currently...

Dead Or Alive 5....



Dead Or Alive 5 is now in my possession... and While I am not the most adept in regards to this franchise, I will say that its fun factor is pretty high up there. Now the obvious thing about this game aside from the fact that it can be a rather entertaining installment to my ps3...


It offers enough fan service, to say the least! One that involves the defiance of physics... But don't let that fool you. It isn't the MAIN reason why I play it... though...



Mass Effect 3


The show still goes on. I am currently still working on capturing videos for my music video "Fire Fly". Now, while I do adore the game and no words would suffice to describe that notion, I think I will stop it at Rannoch... since I did capture the ending scenes through my past endeavors with the game. Although, I might wait til after November when the Mass Effect trilogy is in my hands.... Don't know.



The AVENGERS


I have a project that will involve this movie. Another Music Video, perhaps? Yes! That is rather correct. Though the full idea is sparse and not as tangible as my Mass Effect idea. Truth to be told, I don't even know what music to play to knit together with this movie... though I do have some of the scenes already captured! Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment