Monday, October 8, 2012

"Drinking out of Cups"


Alright I can admit that in this day and age, coffee is a must for the majority of us working class people (students and just workers alike). Some of us indulge on popular franchises, some just make it at the convenience of their own home, some do both; the latter would be me.  So in the process of doing so, why not go in style, right? So the picture above me is my coffee cup, one that is made with love and so much dedication by my significant other. The theme? Well, comic book characters that are usually in my radar. Now since I became a fan of DC, Batman, Lanterns, Avengers, Spider-Man alike are now in this said cup! A myriad of combined greatness if I do say so myself!!!


So with much gratitude and love in return, thanks dearest for this nicely made cup that spells 'ME'. And if one haven't been able to discern, it's the same type of style she uses on my table/s. Clearly one had noticed through the various of pictures I have posted that the table my collection show usually sit on is at a Final Fantasy based one (and no, it's not taken at a comic book store. That is my game room, duh!)

Suffice to say, I'm drinking coffee out of it right now as we speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment