Monday, February 20, 2017

Toyfair 2017


I obviously was not in New York, but thank goodness I still somewhat pay attention to Toyark.com.


Here's their scoop: TOYARK TOYFAIR (Marvel Legends) I said I'll tone down on the ML and BAFs, but some of these are rather enticing. The second wave of Guardians of the Galaxy I might have to get and I know I am getting the X-Men wave for sure.

Something I am also interested in: Spider-Gwen Revoltech; They came out with a Spider-Man, Venom, and Deadpool but I didn't get them because they are geared towards people who pose their figures a lot. Proportions were not great in vanilla pose but dynamically speaking... well... this one sure does look dynamic and I am not planning to pose her vanilla if I get her. But there has to be a fine line though.

Marvel is kicking ass in the action figure department for sure!



As for DC, well, there are a couple that is amazing, but for the most part, their main interest in my department falls under the Playarts Kai. So with that said, here's Toyark's scoop on Playarts Kai: TOYARK TOYFAIR (Playarts Kai). They have a few interesting take on some of the heroes; So we're getting a Lunafreya but no Iris, yet. I'm still holding on to the idea we are getting one. And I'm not a fan of Kingdom Hearts but Aqua looks nice!

Here are a few that interest me:


(preordered her already)
Well, there's a ton more and I'm sure I'll update this, or not. But 2017 and 2018 looks promising. Again, collecting will never die, it seems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment