Wednesday, January 25, 2017

POP: Anti-Venom


Here's another POP creature that crawled its way towards me! The negative version of the Original "Venom" is here in POP version! Eddie Brock is indeed Antivenom! Let's check him out.



If Funko was a bit bolder, they'd try and execute the others; meaning the more obscure Symbiotes within Venom's legacy. But I do want these Venom and Carnage though.


As with all POPs, you'll get a very basic version of the character, get a chibi version, and some traits that the character is known for. I do adore just how freakishly adorable this guy is. With that symbol, that face, and that little tongue, I definitely can say that this is a great POP of the peculiar symbiote transformation of Eddie Brock.


I mean, just look at that face that only a mother can love! Just as a quick story, the Antivenom "symbiote" is the result of Eddie's cancer reacting to his original Symbiote.



And I don't have very many Antivenom figure; the simple fact is that they haven't made a lot of him. I only have the Select and of course the Marvel Legends Antivenom.


With an adorably menacing face, Antivenom is a pretty neat addition to my growing POP collection. Believe me, it's growing and pretty soon, I might just find myself having a symbiotic relationship with Funko this year.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment