Monday, January 23, 2017

POP: Colossus


Leading the post for my massive wave of POPs is none other that Colossus, one of my favorite and underdog X-Men! And by the way, what I mean massive, I MEAN massive! I'll be posting a good handful of POPs here!



We are starting an X-Men wave and that's good for POP. Variation is what we need; and while POP is known for just that, a little bit more and with more obscure characters wont' hurt. I just hope we get characters like Iceman and Domino, and so forth.



I'm glad that POP is really getting into different poses for these guys/gals rather than your neutral 'stand there' pose. One thing that they are getting into are unique paints and with Colossus having metallic skin his costume has to be unique, and we get this! Really awesome!


It was hard to get a good angle where his reflective skin didn't take so much glare and/or too much shadowing. But rest assured that if held in person, he is all silver.


He is also a bobble head, so here he is next to a certain character that was a pivotal person in Colossus' Cinematic character development. That was a joke.


A good POP, and seems like the majority of my catch so far are all Bobble head POPs. As I mentioned, you will see a plethora of POP reviews within the next few weeks. What can I say, I went POP crazy this Holiday and I simply could not let Colossus go since I do like this metallic X-Men, I just don't have a whole lot of merchandise when it comes to him; will change soon enough.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment