Thursday, January 26, 2017

POP: Big Time Spider(Stealth Spider-Man)


Sneaking his way with his new stealth suit, Big Time Spider-Man is the newest addition to my POP collection! You guys know the deal! It's time to check this guy out!



Stealth Spider-Man over here is a exclusive edition for Hot Topic so there's no one else the back to be listed. Though he is the 195th supposedly in the ranks, though I'm pretty sure this mold has been used by a Spidey before, me thinks.



The "Big Time" Stealth Suit of Spider-Man is your Black Symbiote Spidey with neon green coloring in place of the white. Stealth means bright neon green, apparently. It's a cool gimmick though outside the definition of what this costume is supposed to represent.


And he is supposed to be glow in the dark. I haven't had the chance to get the green part to absorb enough sunlight. Make sense, though; neon green in the dark means invisibility.


I don't have any other Big Time Spider-Man figures to compare. And truth to be told, I like this costume. I never really read the issues when he wore it, but it's a cool looking suit to add to Spidey's large collection of tights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment