Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Gaming: Mass Effect Andromeda and Final Fantasy XV



It was N7 day yesterday, and a trailer with some gameplay of Mass Effect Andromeda was shown. I'm excited for this game in all honesty. Mass Effect is up there as one of my favorite game along with the Elder Scroll Series, Disgeae, and Final Fantasy games. 


There are some interesting and very major changes in this new Final Fantasy that I'm not 100% on board. I do believe that taking out MP, the level up moment, and some other aspect does take away from that 'Final Fantasy' feel. But there is one more thing that everyone must know before they purchase this Final Fantasy: It's not FFXI and FFXIV. Those two are the abortion of Final Fantasy games. I'm HIGHLY excited for this freaking game, for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment