Tuesday, November 29, 2016

FFXV: The Beginning (and my gaming)


That's right folks! The wait is over! Kind of. For me, I won't be delving into this game until close to this weekend due to schedule conflicts. But I did download it and opened the game and got the feeling of "damn, a NEW Final Fantasy". It's been a while... since Lightning's introduction, it has been a long time since a Final Fantasy came around. Glad one is here. I have a good feeling about this! I won't be doing a full on review like I used to, but I swear I will be talking about this game. 

----Speaking of----


On a SIDE NOTE. Because of Black Friday, I managed to pick up some games for cheap! As if I needed A Disgaea right now with Skyrim, Batman, and Final Fantasy XV in the mix. AND a DOA and Samurai Warriors? Damn. Collecting, writing, and commissioning are going to suffer big time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment