Friday, December 25, 2015

Spoils of 2015


This year didn't cut me short on my blessings on my collection! Still got a few to pile on to my collection and I commissioned a few things to really say that in regards to 'this' side of my life, I'm still very blessed! Some of these did not come from Christmas day presents, but they were part of the Holiday collecting! So, these are the reviews I plan on getting through within the next few weeks:

-Bishoujo Juri
-Funko Daedric Warrior
-Marvel Legends Scarlet Spider
-Pop Funko Fallout 4 Power Armor
-Infinity 3.0 Hulkbuster AoU

Oh, and I am still planning on getting on with my Highlights for 2015. These guys will be in the mix of that. Obviously I won't finish that review around January....

Anyways! That's it! Nice little change in my blog, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment