Sunday, December 27, 2015

Damsel of the Month:



Artwork by Kachima


Name/Alias: Anna of Arendelle, Princess Anna

Series: Frozen Franchise

Some Words: For anyone who needs an introduction to this Princess, you must not have been outside your little cave because Frozen is a mega hitter for Disney. Sure they are probably getting the idea that they need to slow down a bit, but yeah.... Well, I'm going to flat out say that I'm not the biggest fan of Anna, and part of me truly believes she is living in the shadow of her sister, the ever so delicious Queen Elsa; though who am I to deny that Anna does have her moment? Let's explore those moments in the form of fan arts and such, shall we?

gaggedude32
Anna spent the majority of her younger days trying to get Elsa to open the door. Wonder what the Princess of Arendelle DiD to keep herself entertained?


After all, she was in her own self contained bondage; she .... chose to abide not going out of the castle and why? Oh and Kristof is 'wrapping' up his present for Elsa's birthday.

Mion_93
There seems to be a thing for the Elsanna--and the Sisters of Arendelle have a thing for each other and a bit of shades of ... some kind of bondage.
YES-I-DiD

Need to link this!
As of right now, Anna does NOT have a lot of solo bondage images of herself. Least not ones I have found. 

Another Gaggedude32 variant
I need another link for this one!
Need another link!
And most of Anna's awesome DiD situations involves Elsa. 

Yes-I-DiD
Yes-I-DiD
So all in all, Anna is not exactly the highlight of Frozen for me for obvious reasons besides her lack of good bondage pics. I'll probably update this the more I find, which I'm sure more will be added as the years go by. For intent and purpose, I haven't tried extremely that hard to find one of her. Again, if anyone wants to help make this a bit of a decorated little post for the season, that would be awesome. In the mean time...

SleepyComics
Better keep your door closed Anna or shut up. Here here to the new year!

-----Edit-----


SanePerson's art
This recent artwork with the crossover between The Arendelle sisters and Rapunzel is probably the most amazing Anna bondage artwork I have EVER seen. Saneperson is amazing at this sort of thing! Check out his gallery for more awesome stuff! I'm going to have to jump on his patreon and support him too since he does so much good stuff from that page!

YiD
TheRealDaloKnight
Mugen-Nawashi


No comments:

Post a Comment