Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nostalgia Breathes in Fresh Air


I've been waiting for this game for a while. I haven't been enthusiastic playing a game since Disgaea  I believe and even then, this is a game that holds a lot of nostalgia for me. So there was a choice between these two games… The original story? Or the sequel that introduced Rikku in a brand new light?


I was ambivalent for a few moments as I stared at the screen(listened to the bonus audio which insinuates the new story for FFX-3, me thinks…) but I had to do what a true FFX fan does…


Indeed. This is where it all began and it's where I will begin my journey through Spira! Nostalgia indeed… and another thing…


Rikku wears a freaking "crotch rope"! I forgot about that. Insinuates that the girl is totally into bondage, right?! Well, cheers then and safe travels through Spira! 

No comments:

Post a Comment