Sunday, December 1, 2013

"…The End(?) Of the Blackest Nights…"


Another Year of it. The weekend where retail goes berserk; well to be more precise, the shoppers are the ones that lose all common sense and cause riot among their fellow people. I can't really fully say that I'm against what they do because for what they do they provide work and funds for me and my own however I do disagree for their lack of common sense.

Well, that's done. At least that portion of it. Now after the blackest nights it should be the brightest days, right?

Last Year my disdain was so much less potent and less incriminating ….. This year… my actions perhaps conformed a nightmare to rise up and take arms.

I'm not sure what is considered the 'Brightest Days'. What is should be me being complacent and such. Well, here comes the new month and the end of the year upon the horizon.

What burdens do I carry over or perhaps what weight do I drop off tomorrow so that I can tread freely amongst the brand new day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment