Sunday, March 3, 2013

DC: Ame-Comi


This part of my collection has been stranded in the back end; not to say I am not still enthused about their part in my ever so exuberant Game Room, it's just that they were part of my: "Do Not Open" collection. That is until I gained this room. So!


DC Toys Addition(Ame-Comi Flash)Ame-Comi(Batgirl and Huntress)

Black Lantern 'She' Flash

I don't think she was really ever around in the comic book line durning the 'Blackest Night' storyline. Though this figure still does justice. I believe there is a regular flash version(classic red and yellow), though I came across her death version first so I stuck with her. Rather awesome statue to say the least.


 
She holds the whole 'deathly' visage but still the rather provocative swag; the Black Lantern scheme that adorns her body and the rather sass in the posture that is also insinuating that she is ready to take off. The stands cool too as it spells 'Ame-Comi' as a tribute to the genre she is summoned from. Awesome, suffice to say.

Black alternate costume, Batgirl
If I remember correctly she was the first one I bought, or perhaps second as Huntress would be the one prior. Who knows? This particular one I believe holds a comic book series herself in the original color scheme(blue and grey). Though the rather flattering and rather boastful posing and partnered in with the exuberance of her hair and cape makes her all the while gorgeous. 

Not to beat on the idea that her posing is efficacious in the way it is trying to deliver the polar opposite presence of her male side(Batman equals stern, sullen, and lacks sarcasm) fits the 'anime'ish' innuendo. Again the stand makes a proud statement that its an Ame-Comi product. There is a bit more of a special way the stand words as she has one leg out rather than both on the said stand like most statues have.

Huntress
Out of the three, Huntress is my least favorite one which might be misconstrued because I think this statue is awesome. A little bit more unique take on Huntress from her western counter part. Not that big of a difference since she still adheres to the color scheme and the trademark mask, however the one that that is distinct to the Ame-Comi is her 'cape'. Not so much of a cape but it adds a flare to it, which again I adore.


 
It's actually more of a jacket than a cape; or maybe a cloak. Not too entirely sure but again it's take on it is rather unique and enamoring. Much like a lot of the statues I have, justice is only done to their league if they are out of the box and 'posed'. Well, that's that for my Ame-Comis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment