Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gallivanting in Skyrim(Kamea)


I was once one of the beings who resided the worlds beyond comprehension.


Power was whimsical and beyond the comprehension of those who would walk the bare ground without the assistance of Holy.


And now I wander upon the planes of oblivions and the world where Dragons seek refuge among the fears of man...


But Dragons are not my qualms on a norm basis.... not entirely.


Their voice; their strength is partially mine and how I used them...


I deter the malice of men to the best of my ability. I try and shy away the aspersions my fellow men are capable of.


The atrocity of foul beasts are also my own to slay...


Dawnbreaker guides me with her fervent conviction to rid this world of evil; undead or the living.


And The Elements...


Elements are mine to maneuver; summon.


And at the end of it all.... I search for him....


The bearer of light. The Lord; my King. Somewhere in this silence, in this insipid realm in which I tread alone, he is out there. He is searching.... for me. His Eternal. His Lover. And amidst all of that I know he does the same...


Lucifer. My Bearer of Light.... And I am his Rising Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment