Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Part of the Collection:


In dedication to Capcom who just somewhat impressed me with Asura's Wrath, I bring this decor into the fray. It is one of those I am still ambivalent in regards to keeping it in the box, or taking it out. Ryu of Street Fighter... He has some really cool posture ideas since, well, he is one of my personal favorite characters in the gaming history!

These are the said postures that can be potentially be elicited from this figure if taken out.

The backside.

The window options in the boxes of some toys are nice. It really does open the options for collectors to keep the main attraction, the figures themselves of course, nice and well protected! So at this given moment in regards to Ryu, he might just stay in the box until I either find the motivation to open him, and/or find the room. I suppose if I do open him up, I'll update this.


No comments:

Post a Comment