Sunday, April 2, 2017

Masterless: Stop the Moment



Won't be one of those long winded emotional posts. Don't usually have the time for those. Don't have the capacity for such nuisance these days. But I do have a moment to just kind of look at where things are at, this blog, my DA, and where things have been in my hobby.

Where my time is.

I love writing. Gaming. Collecting. Commissioning. I love this blog because even if I know that there really isn't anyone on the other side, I feel like I'm talking to a general crowd where I might catch someone's attention even for a moment. Lately, however, I feel like I am running into some kind of 'block' or just feeling like I'm just doing things to post just to have something. I know it's not really like that, but lately--the last few months, actually--I feel like the blog lost some good content. I don't post Damsels of the Month anymore because I don't have the time. I don't do video game reviews for the same reason. And at times my emotions have run dry to the point where there is no voice to talk about something or anything.

I guess as March closed and as April is here.... I just feel like this year has gone by so fast and I've been caught up with what real life has to offer, and it's not even that good offer, but it's a substantial and necessary offer. People that used to be my TRUE friends have all grown up and moved on with their lives, playing with what life has to offer like me. The person whose writing hand goes in sync with mine doesn't have the same road as me... and every year it steers us away from each other. My 'whole life' was split in half because... that's how life and people work. My writing suffers because of time. And this is trivial but my collection hasn't grown, at least not in the way that distracts me (damn preorders keep getting pushed back).

Such is life.

But I've been worse. I've known worse. I can't complain. It's just this moment, I guess I can just look back and see what is missing and who I once was.

If I had one more day, I would make it better so I wouldn't be here. But now that I'm here, I'll take it on until the next time comes around.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment