Sunday, March 26, 2017

Mass Effect: Andromeda


I said I was going to get a ton of hours today, but I didn't. I did a 'demo' replay with vanilla Ryder, today I actually created my own character:


Yeah, she's definitely not your typical one, but I wanted to really make her vibrant in a game that is already getting roasted on the meme department. Honestly, I don't think she looks that bad.


For a girl who is sarcastically professional, I think she has some dark and gritty look to her. So what about the game itself?


I'm not far into the game at all so I don't have an opinion. The gameplay is no doubt spectacular, not as grounded as the original trilogy, but fast and definitely demanding. I have to wait and see what I can say about the character and the story. Andromeda has a lot to live up to. I have the feeling that the character department may not be as substantial to me....

It might be another Dragon Age 2 v.s. Dragon Age: Inquisition dilemma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment