Monday, April 10, 2017

Collection Update


Before I list the 'coming' additions, I might as well show who ARE in my collection that came late March. Yes that is another POP in the form of Peebee from ME: Andromeda. And I FINALLY own Kiritsugu, which I am excited to open and review. And to fluff up my Spiderverse collection, here comes Spider-UK. I'm a bit hesitant to open these for reasons... I am not yet ready to convey. When I do open them, obviously I'll review them like normal. Now, on to the upcoming additions that I most likely will follow through. All are preordered! 


First, let me start out by saying that I'm not a big fan of Tom Holland Spider-man for reasons of my own. I think the costume looks nice though so that's why he's on the list!


I've always wanted a good Supergirl figure and DC Icons seems to be able to deliver on that. And yes, a whole lot of Harleys in this list AND a couple of Spider-Gwens.


And I still have yet to get the Mafex Suicide Squad Harley! It's been damn near a whole year! I wonder if the delay is because they are trying to improve on their product? I hope so. And yes, finally! A Chun Li figure coming up with some awesome accessories and articulation.


This set I want because it has a lot of characters I like. The BAF is pretty unique too so I can't complain all in all. Admitedly, Legends' prices are going up higher than I would like but hey... what can I do, right? So those are the 'for sure' ones. I do have a long list I plan on getting, whether by this year or the next. I swear, somewhere along the line I might have to stop... seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment