Sunday, February 28, 2016

Projects: Update

Just an updated writing list that I have. I have this list everywhere, but I came to the realization that writing a list and seeing it crossed out feels great, especially when you are like me and have a ton of projects lined up!

-Amalgam Spider-Woman vs Supergirl
-Spider-Woman: Edge of the Spider-Verse(Prologue)
-Spider-Woman and Empowered
   ->Which will lead into Spider-Gwen: That Ones That We Keep
-Big Hero SIx: The Immortal(maybe, maybe not)*
-Request: Street Fighter Interrogation II
-Request: Black Cat: Tamed
-Skyrim Chronicles: Ma'Roken
-Skyrim Chronicles: Anjiri
-Skyrim Chronicles: Calm Before the Storm
-Skyrim Chronicles: Avarice
-Skyrim Chronicles: Dragon Kin
-Cyrodiil Chronicles: Champion of Kvatch


Here's to hoping I actually get one of the main ones finished off this year. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do that with Frozen Skyrim or anything, but you know! The 'smaller' projects I'm hoping to get one done this year. Here's to hoping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment