Friday, January 29, 2016

Darkness and Light pt. IV


Distance has become a prominent thing between you and I. What has become of something that was once just you and me? Oh, I have myself to blame for that huh? What once was became a past tense because I ..... searched outside the boundaries of what was already... something zestful.

I lost you... and I feel as if I lost something incredibly important to this essence of 'us'. But the road still connects us; there might be a few walls between but we are still walking down the same path, in more ways than one. We are still somewhat 'us', I suppose. I chose my path and so have you but sometimes there is that need to take a gander at what was and what could have been.

Sometimes I still don't know what I'm going to do... because I'm still crazy about you.

Where we were....

No comments:

Post a Comment