Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Masterless and Rage: Riddles


Riddles. Seems to be a constant occurrence in the chasm of our rapport, isn't it?

Now we both have them.

Best way to describe mine is to ask "Where'd You Go?".

Mine is just to remember "Somebody that I used to Know".

Why do we live life in a constant riddle? Why are we in this clockwork pattern? Why must we always remain bound to this kind of fate? Never allowed to vindicate ourselves with questions, doubts, and turbulence?

I don't know. At one point I could tell you not to bother with the redundant questions, but now I think we all must ask, scrutinize, and find a reason as to why.

So what do we do?

What can we do?

That's a strange question to ask me.

Riddles weren't something I was able to solve before; I was merely a guide, but now I'm lost and also confused.

Riddles are hardly something I was able to solve anymore--especially when I was constantly encumbered by questions, yearning, and aspersions. 

You yearn what was yours and I seek for a new beginning.

To Begin anew... is that something you truly desire?

To be Masterless? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment