Sunday, May 3, 2015

Suicide Squad first photo



Source: IGN


It's been Marvel crazy that a moment just to take a look at what DC is up to isn't such a bad idea. So here's the Suicide Squad! I'm very interested in this movie for Harley Quinn since she has been a long time favorite of mine. I'm going to be honest that I don't know much about any of the members other than what little I read of the New 52 and watching the animated movie. Though I do know that this look is vaguely representing the Harley everyone seems to want to have(animated series version it seems), though I think it's a sexy adaptation. Let's see how this actress pulls her off though is where all that judgement should be!

Comic Book resources
Oh look! Crazy psychotic women on the team aside from Harley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment