Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Slow on the Blog

I am behind on a lot of things as of late when it comes to all my hobbies. I mean just barely finishing my reviews on the Odin BAF figures that makes up Odin(haven't done the BAF himself) over the course of the month is an example of that. I haven't even touched the "Toys of 2014" review as of this date, that AND I have two new things that came to my lap that I have barely even looked at. Suffice it to say, I'm really lacking haste.

Writing has yet to flourish as well and I have no idea what I did with my time way back when? I suppose at the given moment I'm gaming a lot(back to Oblivion) so that might be a factor. Truthfully, I have just been drained or distracted.

Well, I suppose it was just one of those moments I had the need to 'vent'. Hopefully the next few days can provide some sort of progress on my part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment