Saturday, February 28, 2015

(Variant) Damsel of the Month:

It's been a busy month and let me just say that I didn't have quite the time to invest in a single thought as to who can be the Damsel of this special LOVE month. But I did come up with an idea that can still slide into the idea... so I'm just going to list on who are my top Damsels in mind that I wouldn't mind being my nicely wrapped Valentine! So first in the list:

Spider-Woman
She is one of my all time favorites! Classic costume(although I have no personal qualms with her old one)! Tight. Red. Sexy! Revealing. Sass. And she had one of the best faux chair bondage scene in the comic book! She is definitely TOP on the list of my valentine for sure! That and with a brand new series and a brand new costume, where do we go from here, M.s Drew???


Upside down and perhaps getting into peril(official good one too, please).

Rikku
Spunky little Al Bhed has been a long time favorite of mine as well! When I think of Final Fantasy female, I think of Rikku. Maybe it's her default dressphere that got it going, but man she sure is freaking adorably-sensually-sexy! She's got plenty of energy too so would be perfect for a valentine gift waiting for... you know. And while Rikku has a few more extra costumes, we can't ignore the fact that she first appeared with her Yuffie-like outfit.


Not sure where her role will be in future games, but we do know that she will be in distress a whole lot more through the eyes and hands of DiD fans alike!

Elsa
Frozen Skyrim
Oh and then there's her! Queen Elsa of Arendelle! My Oh MY! Can't let this girl go for some reason. There are a myriad of reasons as to why she is in this category but it is also easy to see that she hasn't gotten her Damsel role yet so... suffice to say... I'll save all that WHEN("whenever that will be" when she catches the DiD fever) she gets her month. Oh, and I'm a bigger fan of her coronation outfit with her 'let it go' hairstyle.



So with that said.... next month it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment