Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ML Jubilee BAF: Unmasked Astonishing Wolverine


Just how many Wolverines are we going to get nowadays? As much as we can get Iron Man and Spider-Man! So this is another one from the X-Men Legends wave with the Jubilee BAF. The unfortunate thing, it doesn't come with a BAF! So he is truly unnecessary! So moving on!


Yaaayyy Wolverine! Unmasked! Toys R Us exclusive! Moving on!


This guy stands awkward. He can't stand straight because the joints on his knees are warped so bad that if I try to take a picture of him 'standing tall', it looks like he needs to go to bathroom. So this mold is an exact duplicate of two other Wolverines. One I have, one I don't and the latter I'm glad I don't have since this is probably a better one than that. Paint wise, it's a Wolverine blue and yellow. He has the 'mask' folded behind him since it's showing that he decided to take off his mask because he has a handsome face. one thing about these Wolverines is that the claws are great! Far better than past Hasbro AND past Toybiz ones!


Again he comes with no piece for Jubilee so lets move on to the articulation which I won't spend too much time on since he is just like the X-Force Wolverine and the ML Puck BAF. One thing to point out is that I don't remember the X-Force Logan being this hard to stand straight but I guess so. He has these weird joints on his legs that forces one to truly use the upper thigh swivel. Head is hindered by the mask so 'looking up' isn't as possible. Everything else about him is pretty decent. Still not a big fan of the current ankle pivots.


Pretty fast ball special guardian special attack. Seriously, isn't his face just peculiar for a freaking rugged Canadian badass?! Is he attending a wedding so he fixed his face up?!


All in all he is a pretty good figure. He is an exact copy of the X-Force Wolverine that I love so much. I'm still a bigger fan of his X-Force costume so the yellow and blue wouldn't be my first choice if I have to pick between the two. So for those who already have the ML Puck BAF version, this one isn't as necessary aside from the fact that he is an unmasked version. If one has to pick between the two yellows, I'd say this one because it has more addition to the mold and it's better colored. I believe both of them don't include the BAF so for anyone trying to finish the Jubilee set, Logan is not necessary. But canon wise, the two are like Batman and Robin.

So with that said, until I get Magneto and Storm, I'm going to be on pause on this set! Not a bad set so far though!

No comments:

Post a Comment