Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bishoujo: Spider-Woman


Ever since I first found out that this girl is going to get her OWN Bishoujo statue… WELL! So we get a glimpse of the Spider-Woman base. I have to say it's better than the first one that it was being modeled with. But plain black and webbing? How insipidly thought out! But the base isn't why I buy Bishoujos for, it's the freaking character. And it IS SPIDER-WOMAN! But then something about the base strikes a good chord with me:


From the Bishoujos that I own, only Harley Quinn has an alternate head. I never switch her face because one doesn't look that much different AND it's not in a convenient space. The Spider-Woman base provides a nifty little compartment for the variant face. Genius….

I love this statue even more now!

Can't FREAKING wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment