Friday, November 8, 2013

Bishoujo: Spider Woman UPDATE!!!


An official picture of the Bishoujo rendition of Spider-Woman! While we only had a hand teaser as well as an artwork, now comes the real picture of the said statue!


Just alluring piece of …. statue. And this is unexpected!!!


Yup! That's right! An unmasked version of her! Now does that compel me to buy both? I don't know yet. I'm still trying to really decide which is worth the buck!


I mean, seriously? Which? But there is no doubt that she will be part of my Bishoujo collection! She was the one character I have been wishing vehemently they released and it seems that the toy gods seems to have ears of compassion. Here we are now!

----EDIT----

*Final product is scheduled to have a fully sculpted environmental base*

Available June 2014.

© MARVEL


Yeah! Whatever they said! I can't believe I missed that 'minor' info! I guess how elated I was caused some forgetting of common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment