Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rekindling Old Feelings


This "Gal" has been in my possession for almost a year now. The Revoltech series more or less. Now through certain 'words' given by Actar in his Evangelion review of Unit 2 "insinuates" that there are better adaptation of Asuka's lovely red 'armor'. One in particular is this:

Amazon
Not going to lie, he has a pretty compelling point and his review is pretty legit. Suffice to say, someone is on her way over here to be owned and reviewed myself. No words in regards to her as of right now but I'm sure I'll have more than a few. So on to future prospects…

Amazon
You know technically Mari was the one piloting her when the "Beast" came out. I'm really interested to see if 3.33 have a whole lot of interaction between the two and how Asuka is able to take in that Mari activated the 'backdoor' of her beloved Unit 2.

Amazon
 The result of Mari's usage of Eva Unit 2 is this. Again I have yet to watch 3.33 and I am more than anticipating to see what transpired! So Asuka has an "X-Buster" now huh?

Amazon
Since I've been talking about Mari a lot as of late, might as well showcase her Evangelion. Eva unit 8! One of the new models introduced in the Rebuilt series! And yes! It's freaking PINK! Not so intimidating but since it's Mari, I would assume she's badass.


And hopefully sometime the next few months is going to be the release of freaking 3.33!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment