Thursday, January 10, 2013

"The Walking Dead"


There was a time that I stopped being enamored by the Zombie medium. There is a plethora of them out at one point and well, I was kind of burned out. It always had the same kind of idea (and again, a lot of things nowadays *IS* repetitive, but done right, despite it being done before, it can still be exhilarating): Survival, hordes of zombies, apocalypse, blah... blah... blah.

But echoes of this certain: The Walking Dead series had come across my sense of hearing from all corners. A particular good friend of mine finally convinced me when this said friend DID give The Avengers a shot(I mean, why shouldn't you give Avengers a shot right?! Which, probably the same spectrum she is looking at it with The Walking Dead). So... When I begin anew, I'll be watching this for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment