Thursday, January 10, 2013

Her "Arrival"


One of the most anticipated part of my collecting endeavor! The arrival of Tali Z'orah within the confines of my very own game room! In my Possession! Now isn't that scintillating beyond BELIEF?! Again, Playarts Kai doesn't fail to impress!!! The possible ways one can pose and have 'action scenes' with this lovely little Quarian in her Playarts adaptation! Like her previous Squad mates, Tali regained the things that make her distinctly her through the work of art of Square Enix. Rather exited to open her and give her all the proper postures and her place next to Shepard in my Mass Effect... but... There is something amidst the horizon that will slightly change a few things. Here's a picture to kind of capsulize what I mean. Yes, Using the whole 'Thousand Words' to make my 'task' a bit simpler. But emptiness can explain far more things than I can... that and, Tali isn't entirely pose able at the moment.

So... Where did that Mass Effect Shelf go?!

Yes, changes are happening and it's far too easy to discern what is going on. 'BUTT' check this out:


This girl has 'booty' posing action on the top right! Again, can't wait! As to when this will be... well soon'ish. I have A LOT of brand news to blog about that haven't left the confines of their packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment