Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Currently Playing:


Mass Effect 2: Sill enamored by this game. Going through one play through to capture some good scenes for my 'Firefly' project and also to rekindle some old 'feelings'. Needless to say, this game gets a lot of attention despite it being the 'oldest' game I have on the roster of gaming at the given moment. Next week will the DLC of ME3, so that game will be for sure part of my line up.


Darksiders 2: This game is proving worth my time; I am enjoying it as much as the first one. The challenge it provides sets me back a few notches and it's an asinine idea that this game can be a quick breeze finish, especially when my attention sometimes averts to other games.


Record of Agarest War 2: My JRPG on the line up. While this game is whimsical and at times a bit redundant. Then again, that's what JRPGs offer nowadays. Regardless, I can't disdain that this game's fun factor far exceeds its predecessors. The gameplay had become a bit convoluted at its best, but given the right amount of grinding and the proper funds put into DLCs, it can be a breeze.


Persona 4: Until the coming of DOA5 this week, Persona 4 had become my muse in the genre of fighting games. Suffice to say with how quickly insipid fighting games can become to me, this one barely gets my attention. However it is an interesting game; the story and gameplay has plenty of potential.


Way of the Samurai 4: And merely entering the gaming world just a day old, Way of the Samurai 4. This game is so new that I am incompetent to the gameplay. So far... could be better. However my opinion on it may be premature considering!

So... that's the plethora of games that are at my disposal at the moment. DOA5 will be joining pretty soon, but until then, it is plainly obvious that I will be a bit busy with these said games. Some of them will get a review soon, some will just have to wait. But until then, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment