Monday, May 8, 2017

The Red: HOW?



How do I start? How do I even get the grip of the reality that the end of the road was just another headway to lead me to another path. Another chapter. Another reality.

But who am I now to question the 'must' and the 'would be'? Who am I to think that the world is going to lay still and let it all just "be".

So here I am, and here is the coming days of the 'end'. It's just ahead, the nights are counting, and when the end is near, I really have to find a way to start all of this. Refute all the questions. Abdicate what was once a throne of my own.

I'll rebuild. It may not be as crimson as I would like... but in the end, it is something I can say is a source of 'solitude'.

Now the hard part... where do I begin? It looks so damn cool to just start somewhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment