Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Masterless: "To good Friends"


Masterless: When I was young I once had a dream that I would have a group of friends; friends who would walk the journey of life with me. Friends who would fight along with me. Laugh with me. Make me better. Friends who are real. Friends who don't use you for their own self gain. Friends who don't berrate you, or shun you down so that they may feel like heroes. Friends who don't abandon you. Friends who never grow apart with time but only grow stronger. 

Friends who will play the role of life with you.

Friends who will live and die with you. 

And when the Epilogue comes and the next lifetime is ready to take you to far away times... those friends, their legacy, their meaning, and what they stood for will remain with you. From one lifetime, to the next. 

Yes I once believed in fairy tales. I once thought that these people exist. I once thought love exists. But... I know when the Epilogue comes, I will remember the friends I lost, the friends I fought, the friends who fought me, and the friends who left. The friends who looked down on you and smirked, the friends who continued to remind you of your villainy...

Friends who aren't friends

When I leave this world behind, I will remember being alone. I will be the dark cloud that shall challenge the fools and their fallacies. I will be the one that they cannot and will not defeat. 

I will be the Villain this world made me to be. 

I wish I had good friends... friends who would fight for me. Try for me. Friends who would remind me that I am still worth something despite the cold and cruel fate that I hold. Despite the knowledge and irrefutable fact that burdens me....

Friends who will be there to far away times and at the end of it. Maybe if they were there, the Epilogue wouldn't be so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment